Followers

Saturday 2 December 2017

End Of Year Inspiration Part 1

Hi and welcome to my Blog today
This is our
End of Year Inspiration 
I have used 

Twilight Owl Digi



Lovely image to colour
I used Copics

yr21-23-24-27
yr09-68
e57-55-53-51-50

Papers from my stash
all layered onto gold mirri card
and arranged onto main 6x6 card
My image was layered onto brown card then the mirri card
 did the same with my sentiment which I did on the pc
then use foam pads to add to my card
I hope you like it 
thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 
xxx

Merry Christmas
 and a
 Happy New year
 to you all

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card Sue, love that owl!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the gold papers and layout, makes for a stunning card with the image you used. Thank you so very much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge this week.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x