Followers

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Ballerina Bobbie

Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
For September we have
Music and Dance


Coloured with Copics
r85-83-81-89
yr27-24-23-21
e000-00-21-11-95

Papers are from my stash
and backed onto redcard
Once I had coloured my image I used a die to cut her out
and a larger die in red card
the sentiment was done on the pc
I then added the pearls and a die cut bow

I hope you like her 
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Evening Sue what a pretty card and your design is who

    Hugs Debs xx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x