Crafting Suzie's Creations

Crafting Suzie's Creations

Saturday, 1 April 2017

Lexi-Pixie

Hi and welcome to my 

Crafting World

Today I am here with

Scrappers Delights
anything goes challenge

so please meet

Lexi-Pixie


Coloured in copics
e000-00-11-21-93
yr15-y35-38 e97
r00-01-02
w0-1-2
Papers are from my stash and backed onto purple card
and arranged onto main 6x6 card
I used a die t cut out my image and backed her
onto purple and cream card
and added her to my main card
I then added the flowers Swirl and sentiment
I hope you like her 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/?ref=group_cover

I would like to enter into these Challenges




5 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW This is a stunning project. What a gorgeous image and so nicely coloured too. I love the colour and I love the design of this project. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sue, the pixie image is gorgeous. And love the layout. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and colouring, love the papers and design you used. Thank you for joining us at Morgan's Artworld. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing in our 'Image with Wings' Challenge #132!
    Pattie's Creations DT
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends. DT Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x