Followers

Thursday 8 December 2016

Snowman Twiggerz

Hi and welcome to my Blog
I am here today with

 Digital Delights
By
 Louby Loo
  please meet 
Snowman Twiggerz

coloured with copics
c0-1-2-
yg67-63-61
r29-27-24-39
yr24-y26-23
A very simple card after I had coloured the image
I cut it into a square the same size as the die 
I used foam pads to raise the die off the image
I then used a die for the poinsettias then added the gems to the center
I also added gems to the die 
then matted it onto red card 
I do hope you like him
Hugs 
Sue
xxx
I would like to wish you all 
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year





I would like to enter into these Challenges



ABC Christmas Challenge


Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Crafting By Designs
Deep Ocean Challenge 
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge 











4 comments:

  1. Stunning design and snowman Sue. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable snowman and a beautiful design. Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’ this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute image and card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at ABC Christmas.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sue :-) the snowman is super cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x