Followers

Monday 16 May 2016

Fashionista Bestie



Its Monday again already and here we are in May the months are flying by and we have a lovely Same But different post for you all today...

Today we are using this gorgeous image by Sherri Baldy 
so lovely she is and so different in so many colours and layouts.. 
The DT team use copics, coloured pencils and spectrum noir pens to colour their images and details can be found on their blogs

It's a beautiful image and  can be purchased here



 Coloured with copics
e000-00-11-r95
r85-83-81
e50-51-55
all papers from my stash
and matted onto 
red card
then arranged on main 6x6 card
I added the ribbon across the center
then added the  image  with foam pads  
The sentiment I printed on my pc
I added the flowers and bow
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue 
xxx
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x