Followers

Monday 4 January 2016

Girlie

Good morning to you all
Happy New Year
Our New Challenge starts today over at
 Ohh La La Creations

The new challenge will be posted on the blog
 every other Monday.
 We hope you will join us whenever possible.

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. 
We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter.
 If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop 
as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.

Please post your project on your blog with a link to our challenge. If you don't have a blog you can email your projects to  anne_oohlala@yahoo.co.uk and Anne will add them to the blog. Most importantly HAVE FUN! 

 this week my image comes from the cd




This is a 6x6 card 
backing paper from my stash and matted onto
dark red card
I printed the image out and backed that onto the red card as well
I arranged them all onto main card
then added the swirl ,flowers ,gems and sentiment
I hope you like it 
hugs
Sue
xxx
Would love you to pop over and join us 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x