Followers

Monday 26 October 2015

Embossing

This week for
Ooh La La Creations
Embossing
Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.
My image is from the CD 


Such a cute image 
A 6x6 card again
 I matted my papers onto yellow card
the main one was matted onto main card 
the two smaller ones I put through my 
Big Shot
one was debossed and one was embossed
I added them to the main card 
the image was matted onto green card
which i had decoupage 
I then added the sentiment 
I hope you like it 
Hugs
Sue
xxx
if you have time please pop over and see what the other DT have been doing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x