Followers

Monday 28 September 2015

Lets Get Krafty

This week for
Ooh La La Creations
lets Get krafty

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.
My image is from the CD 
 

 


I krafty little image
it was a pyramid image
but matted it onto blue card
the same with my backing papers
I arranged the papers onto my main 6x6 card
the main image was put to one side of the card 
and the three remaining images 
was added to the other side layered on top of each other
I then added the sentiment 
i hope you like it 
Hugs 
Sue
xxx
please pop along and see what the other DT have done 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x