Followers

Monday 7 September 2015

black and white/anything goes


Good morning
Anything Goes (A)
and
Black & white (B)
(B) Anything Balck & white will be lovely for this challenge, must be detailed on your blog to qualify
(there is an extra digi on offer for the 1st Prize for cards with Black & White)
You can enter up to 3 times using cards, scrapbook pages, 
or any other projects that you like 
but you need to please use a Bestie image created by Sherri Baldy.
Or you can enter one project without a Bestie Image.
Img  558 
Coloured with copics
c0-1-3-5-7
e000-00-04=11- r20
I matted my papers onto black card arranged them on main card
added the ribbon
then my image
I added a few gems in the corners
then used foam pads to mat it onto main card
then added the bow
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x