Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

Meet at the scrappers corner - Anything Goes

March ~ Challenge #10~ Anything Goes

Hi
 here is my card
 for
 Meet at the scrappers corner
You must be a Member of Meet at the Scrappers Corner to be eligible for this challenge
https://www.facebook.com/groups/694374473958879/ 
3 Entries permitted per person


Fairy Breeeze

A 6x6 card 
fairy plain card as I thought less was better
colored with pro-markers
mounted onto green card 
and added the ribbon in two corners
I then mounted the image onto green spotted card with foam pads
added the bow,
 the sentiment I muted the white card down with distressed ink 
was then mounted onto spotty card I
 then added candy dots
hope you like her 
thank you for looking
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sue live this image I have bought the image but haven't got around to colour it yet 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning DT Project Sue ~ well done ~ I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x