Followers

Monday 2 February 2015

#173 Love Ooh la la creations


#173 Love Ooh la la creations

 Hello to you all
 Susan here 
 the theme this week is

LOVE
from the cd
  Everyday Ocasions 

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.
can be bought HERE

I hope you can join our challenge this fortnight.  The Winner and Top 3 from our last challenge, can be found HERE..Congratulations and thank you for entering.

This is a 6x6 card
I printed off the backing sheet and the Pyramid decoupage sheet
the backing sheet was matted onto pink card
I added ribbon to the side and bottom before I added it to main card
I cut out thhe pyramid sheet and added that to pink card
the hearts are from a cupcake  wrapper just cut down to size
cut an extra one and colored that in and used glue to layer it onto main peice
added it all to main card 
added gems to the corner

See you soon
hope you like it 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue another beautiful card I love the design and the toppers gorgeous.
    Debs xx


    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue, love the re-purposed cupcake wrapper the hearts look wonderful.

    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Sue. I love how you've used the cupcake wrapper. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x