Followers

Friday 7 November 2014

Scallywag Pirate

 

This is another card 
for 
A Crafty Mess

Scallywag Pirate, 



         this is a 6x6 card
I again used card from my stash
( I do have a lot lol)
 I matted and layered onto main card
                                                                          
 I printed 
Scallwag Pirate
he was a dream to color
then mounted him onto main card with
foam pads
I added the 
candy dots and sentiment
hope you like him 
Hugs 
    xxx 
                               http://a-crafty-mess.blogspot.co.uk/                     

1 comment:

  1. Hi sister beautiful cards love the lovely colours you have used too. Thank you for joining the design team. love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x