Followers

Monday 27 October 2014

Witching Hour #168


Ooh La La Creations

Witching Hour
From the CD
Femme Fatale
More CD's can be found at 
Ooh La La Creations


Hi for this card I have used
6x6 card
the backing paper is all off the CD
(its good to have it all in one place)
I have cut them down to different sizes
and matted them onto black card
and arrange them on to main card
Witchy
before I printed her out I
added the Witching Hour
to the bottom of the picture
I mounted her onto the same black card
and added her to the card
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue
xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,gorgeous design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and the image you have chosen for this theme......very clever. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the papers and the layout
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x