Followers

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Tin Man

Hello to you all
I have gone into 
Christmas mode
sorry


Music Fur Elise

Yuletide Polymer Stamp ~ NoeL (Sm)


This is a 7x7  card 
Just thought 
Tin Man needed it
I stamped him and colored him in in promarkers 
I stamped the music and Noel  
sponged round the edges with 
Distressed Ink 
You cannot see it well but sprayed with glitter spray
Then matted them onto green card
I matted the check card onto green card and added ribbon
then added that to main card 
I arranged my projects onto card added 
gems and snowman and father christmas
hope you like it 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sue, I just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you to the design team at A Crafty Mess.

    Such a lovely card, I love the Tin Man, he is really cute. Love the use of the music paper too.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being chosen for the DT at A Crafty Mess. I look forward to sponsoring for you. Your blog has lovely creations. Great work Sue! xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kathryne and I am pleased you are sponsoring us thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Than you Teighan and I am really looking forward to it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x