Followers

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Science of Beauty

Hello there 
Well  the 2nd of September  schools about to start
Hopefully next week I will be able to say what our new grandaughters name is

Right this week is
Not used her before but love her for a nice religious 
Christmas card

Wordage Polymer Stamps Circles ~ Love Scalloped Circle

and things from my stash



I didnt really do much to this card as I didnt think it needed it
I used a 6x6 card 
I matted some backing paper onto plain card and
used double sided  tape to attach onto main card
I added the heart border 
(Now this is thanks to my sister 
hey are cupcake wrappers)
I see cupcake wrappers so different now lol 
I stamped Beauty and colored her 
with pro-markers
 mounted her onto plain card added 
her to main card 
stamped the love onto plain card and used a die cut to cut it out
and added that to card 
See you next week
Hugs 
Sue 
( might think about some christmas cards) 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue, superb colouring of her hair, something I really need to practice...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delicate card Sue, image is lovely and the heart border really sets it off your choice of backing paper really works well.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I do too love the cupcake wrappers idea. So thank you for sharing and also Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x