Followers

Saturday 27 September 2014

Flower Girl Vanessa

 Hi all this is my second card this month  for
 Art by Mi Ran blog - 
Here is 
Flower Girl Vanessa 

I used a 6x6 card
I matted white card onto black card
I then took a piece of card 5x5 
and strips of paper and wove it over the card
I then matted it onto black card 
I colored Vanessa in in Spectrum Noir pencils and pens
I matted her onto black card
added her to main card 
added the flowers and swirls 


Hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue 
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue she is gorgeous, love how you have coloured her and the background is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sue..
    Wow, shes gorgeous and beautifully coloured.
    I am really looking forward to working with you on the
    DT of A Crafty Mess.
    {{{Happy Crafting Hugs}}}
    Marg ;0 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x