Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Soot Stamping

Hi 
Well the 1st of July is here
This is new to me I saw it and had to try it
SOOT STAMPING
So here it is 

I used
Photo paper
candle
Promarkers
clear spray
papers from my stash
6x6 Card

First of all I cut my 
Photo Paper to 5x5
I lit the candle and held photo paper over candle and moved it back and forth
just kept checking that it was going black 
when it was done to what I thought looked good
I stamped the pumpkin one main one and others at an angle 
I then sprayed it with a clear spray to seal it
I backed it onto black card then green 
and mounted it onto main card
I stamped the pumpkin onto white card 
and used the promarkers to color it
I then cut it out and 
attached it in the corner
Something different 
was quite easy to do
Happy crafting
Sue 
see you next week
xxx

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x