Followers

Tuesday 24 June 2014

OUR VERA

OUR VERA

 HELLO

Well tuesday again
Just love this stamp 

I used 
Vera (fashionettes) 
papers from my stash

I stamped Vera on white card and used promarkers to color her in
 I distressed round the edges
 (first time I have gone the close to an image but pleased with it)
I mounted her onto spotted card from my stash
I then used Dylusion inks on some plain card 
I cut it into squares
  four two half inches square
and 
Four two inches square
went round the edges with distressed inks 
Mounted spotted card onto main 6x6 card
then added the large squares onto card 
then added the second lot of squares on top
then added 
Vera
why not pop over to 
you will find Vera and her friends and lots more 
Hugs 
Sue


xxx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x