Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Delightful Wednesday -Summer Fun

Hi all and welcome to my blog 
today I am here with 
Delightful Wednesday
for 
Digital Delights
by Louby Loo
Christine and myself will rotate posting
 every other ***Wednesday***
 with a project based on the theme we came up with for the current month.
So I am starting off July with
Summer Fun
So here is 


Coloured with Copics
y15-17-18
bv29-25-23
e50-41 rv0000
e000-00-21-11
All papers and card are from my stash
I cut my papers to different sizes and 
matted them onto my card
Bumble bee larry 
was die cut out them layered onto the paper then the card
the sentiment was from my computer
I hope you like him 
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Sue 
xxx











1 comment:

  1. Fabulous fun card Sue, love Larry the bumble bee he is so cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x