Followers

Monday 5 December 2016

Christmas/Winter Holidays

Hi and welcome to my blog today
We have
***Christmas/Winter Holidays***
over at 
so would be great if you would popover
We also hope you will come visit us on the
 You can share projects, chat about all things
 Whoopsi Daisy as well as learn about new products being released! 
 Hope you will check it out today:)

1. We have a limit of 2 entries per person, however, if 1 of your entries uses an image from Whoopsi Daisy, you may have an additional entry.  So, if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image, you may enter 3 times total.

2. You MUST use either a digital image or something from a CD on any creations entered into our challenge.

Entries which do not abide by our rules are subject to removal by our administrator.  Thanks so much
 for your co-operation!



Well I cannot beleive another year has gone by
and here we are again
December the 5th
just love this image
All papers from my stock
backed onto silver card
the image is pre-coloured
I did add glitter to the girl 
I added the swirls and flower
then the sentiment
I added gems in the corners
I used a watermark star sparkles
I hope you like her
Hugs
Sue
XXX
Merry Christmas to you all
and thank you very much for all your support
over the year I do really appricate
your comments
Hugs to you all
xxx

















1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Sue, I think this image is so cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x