Followers

Monday 14 November 2016

Gothic Witch(WWODTCB)

Hi and welcome to my Blog today 
I am back on 
 World Wide open Design Team Challenge Blog 
we have a wonderful Sponser
Julia Spiri
 please meet 
 Gothic Witch


Coloured with copics
e000-00-11-95
e11-13-15-17
bg23-34-45-49
c0-3-5-7-
Papers from my stash matted onto green card
my image was matted onto green card
I then used foam pads to mount her onto
maim 6x6 card 
I added the sentiment which i did on pc 
I then added the ribbon and bow
I hope you like her 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx

I am entering in these Challenges
















4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sue...so beautifully coloured and designed!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card!! The design is perfect, and I love the colors :) Thanks for joining us at CAGI this week for our Ribbon and/or Twine Challenge!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an beautiful project this was and love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Come and Get it!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Such a sweet image and beautifully colored! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month.
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x