Followers

Monday 18 January 2016

My Besties UK - Same but Different

Hello
Its time for our Monthly
Same but different
over at
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

It's a gorgeous image by Sherri And can be purchased here
 






This is not a challenge just a bit of fun
 so to have a chance of winning this
 gorgeous digi just leave a comment for the design team ...
 Winner will be picked at random xxx


Here are the lovely design team projects .....
 Don't forget to leave a comment 
you could win this fabulous digi ... 
for your crafting projects ....  
http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Coloure with copics
e000-00-04-11-R20
e55-53-51 -33
papers arefrom my stash
(I have loads)
all matted onto pink card
arranged onto main 
6x6 card
I then added the 
doily  flower die and sentiment
I also added pearls t the main image
in two corners and to the flowers 
Hope you like her
Hugs 
Sue
xxx
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x