Followers

Monday 19 January 2015

Once Upon A Time


 Hello to you all
 Susan here 
 the theme this week

Once Upon A Time

For

Anyone can join in, all you have to do is follow the theme then showcase your project on our blog. We love to see you using OLL images and/or papers but it's not necessary to enter  If you'd like to try some OLL designs click on the link to the shop on the sidebar as there are some fantastic freebies for you there.
can be bought HERE

I hope you can join our challenge this fortnight.  The Winner and Top 3 from our last challenge, can be found HERE..Congratulations and thank you for entering.





Hi to you all 
This is a 6x6 card 
(I do like this size card)
This image is taken from the CD
Nursery Times
I used backing paper from the cd
I add the cupcake wrapper to one side
Mounted the image onto yellow card
and used foam pads to mount onto
main card and added the sentiment
The images at the side I printed out 
and used a die to cut the face out 
then added them to bottle tops I had put through 
my old die cutter to squash then down
I used silicon to mount them onto the card
hope you like it 
Hugs 
Sue 
xxx 

3 comments:

  1. Great card, & I love the bottle top embellishments, but I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to run them thru my Cuttlebug! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the addition of the bottle tops.....great idea. Love the layout too. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x