Followers

Friday 30 January 2015

ICE SKATING

Hi to you all 
I was very pleased to be asked to be
Guest DT for 


So let me indroduce you to 


First I went into Craft Artist and made the background
just draw two squares one inside the other
then blanked out the two corners and added the words
then cut it out and matted it ontoblack cardthen onto 6x6 card
I then cut a peice of spotted card from my stash
and used double sided tape to mat to center of card
Ice Skating was colored with pro-markers 
I used a die to cut her out 
and used foam pads to mat her to the one side of card
I then added the swirl and flower
added pearls to the corners
I dohope you like her as much as I do 
Hugs to you all 
Sue 
xxx
Why not pop overto the blog and have a peek

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, Firstly congratulations on you Guest Designer post. I am loving your card, gorgeous image and fantastic colouring. Love how you have created your background and the dotty paper was made of the image. Great flower and flourish. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x