Followers

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Colored Soot stamping

Good Morning to you all

My second week at soot stamping 
but this week I added some color

I used this week 
photo paper 
candle
Clear spray

On the main card 
I used the leaf template and the distressed inks 
I cut the photo paper down to size 
I then used the distressed inks 
and went over the photo paper 
but left some of the paper showing
I then held it over the lit candle 
moving it round till it was going black
I stamped the script stamp on it
then spray with clear spray to seal it
I mounted it onto white card then green stripe card 
I stamped the wordage stamp onto white card 
then onto the stripe card and mounted onto soot card 
then used three foam to attached to main card 
I then stamped the maple leaves 
onto the stripe card and cut the out 
and added to the card
Hugs  to you all
Sue 
xxx
All the stamps are hand made at 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x