Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

YULETIDE

Good morning ladies 



Just had to do this stamp 
loved ever since Bev did it 

I use the Music background stamp and matted that onto red card 
which was matted onto a 6x6 card
Then add another background stamp (in store soon)
and matted them onto red card and put them at an angle 
Stamped Father Christmas 
Highlighted him with a light blue pro-marker
them added him to a red die cut and added him to card
stamped the sentiment on white card matted on red card 
and added to the card 
and a flower in the corner was a die cut 

I used these Stamps 


all these stamps will be found at 
so why not pop over and have a peek 
Happy crafting 
xx


I am entering this card into the following Challenge
ANYTHING GOES

5 comments:

  1. so very pretty, I love the layers & great color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving the colour combination you have used, so effective and the layout is great. Thank you for sharing it with us in the Sisters of Craft challenge blog and good luck. Tina-Maree DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment
I really appreciate them!
Hugs Sue x